Daily Go: Fundamentals
Based on your requirements, we'll build a custom Go course for your team. Our material ranges from beginner to advanced, so we can create a course that matches the experience of your developers to get your team up to speed in as little as two days.
An Example Three Day Course
- Getting Started
- Syntax and Types
- Arrays and Iteration
- Error Management
- Embedding and Composition
- Building and Compiling
This training course is for you because
- Your are new to Go and want to become proficient with Go quickly
- You have created some Go applications in your organization, and it’s time to take them into production
- You have a team of developers looking for best practices and advanced techniques to build a sustainable Go ecosystem at your company
- Familiarity with basic programing concepts and structures such as variables, loops, conditionals, etc.
- Comfortable working at the command line.
Materials or Downloads needed in Advance
- Before You Come to Class
- A Go compiler, configured to work on your computer
- Your favorite code editor